FBCC serves the community by proving facilities for a Day Drop-In Center though the Homeless Coalition.
Services are provided for people experiencing homelessness or are at risk
for homelessness in a safe, compassionate, and supportive environment. People
are able to access appropriate facilities, services, and resources.
- Access to hot showers and laundry facilities
- An address/phone number and place to receive mail and store important documents securely
- Assisted access to telephones and computers for the purpose of researching, applying for and acquiring identification, benefits, appropriate assistance, and/or employment
- Access to information regarding available community, state, and federal services
- Referrals to local service providers
- Referrals to first-level medical checkups for blood pressure and sugar level
- Access to caring, concerned volunteers who are skilled at listening to the needs of clients and able to discern how best to meet those needs
Tuesday 9am – 1pm
Wednesday 9am - 1pm
Thursday 9am – 1pm
*Volunteers may leave early if no clients are in the center for services.
Do you have items to donate or want more information? Please call FBCC’s Benevolence Center at 904.277.2517
FBCC is honored to serve Nassau county through our food pantry. Along with donations from our church family, we also partner with other agencies to collect food for those in need.
Food Pantry Hours:
Monday 3pm - 5pm
Tuesday 9am - 12pm
Thursday 9am - 12pm
If you'd like to get involved, please contact us today!
We are looking for volunteers who love people! Join us and show Jesus by serving others, or just by being available for prayer, encouragement and sharing God's Word.